Sep 3, 2010

Cook much?



As I am searching for new recipes as of late, I came across this super fun blog that posts a recipe everyday! Since most people who like to cook are also creative in other ways (you have to been when you are always inevitably missing one or two ingredient and have to improvise)
It is complied from various other blogs and each chef illustrates their dish in their own personal way! The recipes are simple and easy to follow, and look amazing....well, except for the nutella/cheese sandwhich, that's just weird ;)

http://www.theydrawandcook.com/

Let me know what you end up making, I know you won't be able to resist!!


No comments:

the pattern

Just as soon as you think nothing will ever be the same again...you fall back into life's steady pace. L I F E  R E M E M B E R S  T ...