Mar 27, 2010

Next Blog>>

One of my favorite things to do when I am trying to avoid the necessary evils of my live, is to open my blog and hit the "next blog" button...I know, this might make me sound pretty lame, but it is much more interesting than cleaning dishes, laundry, or walking the dogs! I have found some pretty interesting blogs in doing this. Everything from makeup reviews to homemade recipe blogs, to people across the world with something to say. It is so amazing to me to read what is happening (or not happening) in people's lives....

Today, I came across a great link to a product that I think is seriously genious! With our waistlines constantly expanding, it might not be enough these days to just eat organic, healthy and non-processed. These plates will help you watch your portion control too!

http://colorfuldishes.com/index.php?cPath=420


This new product from slimwear is offering stylist table decor with a function. Each plate's imagery incorporates designated food placement areas that correspond to recommended food portions and serve as a gentle visual reminder not to overindulge. We no longer have to measure our portions via our palm, fingers or fist size! 
I feel so emancipated.....


No comments:

the pattern

Just as soon as you think nothing will ever be the same again...you fall back into life's steady pace. L I F E  R E M E M B E R S  T ...