Jan 18, 2009

January 9th, every year...

Dec. 21-Jan. 20

MY BIRTHDAY!!

This was the first year I was hoping the day would just skim by, rather than call out the marching band, as I usually prefer. It was great, simple, and peaceful. More on that later.

For now, here is a little fun info on the capricorn. I have always thought I was the perfect match, except for all the comments about being strong in math ;)
Traditional Traits:
Practical and prudent
Ambitious and diciplined
Patient and careful
Humorous and reserved
Pessimistic and fatalistic
Trustworthy, dependable, and reliable

Famous Capricorns:
Jude Law, Tiger Woods, Elvis Presley, Pat Benetar, Marilyn Manson, Muhammed Ali, Alexander Hamilton, Conrad Hilton, Henry Matisse
and Many more....

2 comments:

beckiem said...

Happy Birthday girlie!
LOVE your new skins!
mom

Jenna said...

Agreed about the skins. Looks good.
Hmmm. You might match the capricorn summary now, but I am not so sure it was that way before 23 or so. Hee hee.
Love ya!

the pattern

Just as soon as you think nothing will ever be the same again...you fall back into life's steady pace. L I F E  R E M E M B E R S  T ...