Oct 11, 2008

fromthesamplerack

So I have been threatening for a few years now that I would start an ebay store, and lucky for all of you, I have finally come through. I am finally opening my sample bags for the taking!!

Over the years in the industry, I have had opportunities to purchase sample garments from my employers at very reasonable prices. Each time the entrepreneurial spirit would always come out in me, and I opted for anything that was expensive, had original tags still in tact, anything from europe shopping trips, high-end brands new without tag, etc, etc, etc.
I am excited to unzip my bags and show you my collections! I have some wonderful items, sizes vary all over the place since the samples were purchased all over the world!
I have current fashion, vintage pieces, boys and girls children clothing, new with tag (NWT), new without tag (NWOT), active wear, sleep wear, shoes, and a few slightly used items. Trust me, this is gonna be fun. 

Since I am still learning how to do this, it is still a work in progress. I have just listed my first item and it took me about 2 hours. I have 20 ready to list, but it might take a minute to get them all up.

Keep checking in....my sellers name is : fromthesamplerack
http://www.ebay.com

3 comments:

Soapylove said...

Hey Rachel! I went to look for your items but I guess your auctions have ended already. Did it go well? I'd love to know when you have more stuff listed!!

JENNA TUNES said...

Glad to hear you are getting up and running!

uncle pete said...

hey kiddo

lots of luck in your new adventure, i know that you will be successful
uncle pete

the pattern

Just as soon as you think nothing will ever be the same again...you fall back into life's steady pace. L I F E  R E M E M B E R S  T ...