Jun 22, 2008

NKOTB!


I guess it was only a matter of time before we saw the return of the biggest boy band EVER! After majorly capitalizing on their popularity through the late 80''s and early 90's, NKOTB is back to do it again. Well, at least that is the buzz.
While I can admit, I am guilty of turning up the volume in the trail blazer when I hear their newest release "SummerTime" on my XM, but I am not about to drop $77.50 on tickets for an evening during their reunion tour. I think I spent enough on them 20 years ago that they can count on happily retiring somewhere much nicer than what I can look forward to.
Either way, their styist has done a good job making them look less than 40+ and I am still pondering what they said or did to entice John Knight to come back. A year or so ago, there was an episode on VH1's Reunion show and he refused to get back together. Who knows? Tell me if you do ;)
I am at least enjoying the walk down memory lane! Oh the crazy things we did....

Check out the video on YouTube...and have fun with the old pixs!
Geez, Joe was so pretty!

5 comments:

beckiem said...

and speaking of memories about NKOTB!!!...... how about the bedroom walls COVERED w/magazine pics of them! Or better yet, that I still have a 2 drawer file cabinet full of items w/NKOTB DNA!!!!!!!! life was good :)

JENNA TUNES said...

My only question is....did you pull out your old Joey pillow case cover?

Tamar said...

I seriously can NOT believe they are making a comeback! Although, I agree with you that they DO look pretty good. I remember all your guys' paraphernalia (sp?), including the Joey pillowcase. But i also remember how stoked you guys were when Ken snapped those pics of Jordan at the hotel swimming pool!

Ahhhh...good times ;)

Darlene said...

Ummm I going to see them.. NKOTB 4 ever!!! HaaHaa
You look wonderful, life looks like it is going great your way!

Julie Deel said...

Hey Rachel! How can you think New Kids without thinking Rachel & Julie!! We were so obsessed! But who cares we had a blast. Is Joey still your favorite? I'd love to hear from you sometime. Email me Julieann26@aol.com. We really need to catch up.

the pattern

Just as soon as you think nothing will ever be the same again...you fall back into life's steady pace. L I F E  R E M E M B E R S  T ...