Apr 19, 2008

Third time's a charm...




At least I am counting this as the third one..technically it is the 5th offer I have submitted, but it is the 3rd offer I am really serious about. So, there you go, let's hope that the 3rd time's a charm! This house will be great as a first house, mostly just need landscaping. If we get really adventurous, have a few other ideas for the inside but they are not needed. The house is really cute as is! The bank has just recently re-done the inside, as I am told the previous owners had a penchant towards pepto-bismol pink ;) It is a nice milky latte shade now with white trim. 
I am hoping to hear early next week if my counter offer is accepted. Until then I will be spending my time trolling the sites for interesting landscape ideas. Let me know if you find any good decor sites!

2 comments:

Jenna Tunes said...

If not this one, there will always be a next one! But I am optimistic RaRa. I look forward to seeing all of your hard work come to a happy conclusion. I'll let you know if I find any great decorator sites!

beckiem said...

Hope we get a chance to check it out next weekend -- and by that time, to have a yea or nay!
FUN TIMES!

the pattern

Just as soon as you think nothing will ever be the same again...you fall back into life's steady pace. L I F E  R E M E M B E R S  T ...